Monday, March 12, 2012

Where to shop in Toronto for clothesshoes/bags etc at good prices?

I'm going to Toronto over this weekend. While I intend to spend most of the time visiting the city, I wouldn't mind some shopping at reasonable prices. Can anyone suggest any great places? Are there any good outlet malls in the area?Where to shop in Toronto for clothesshoes/bags etc at good prices?
I'm not so sure about outlet malls around the area, but try the Eaton Centre downtown, toronto.



www.torontoeatoncentre.com/



thats a link to that mall. Gives you lots of info and stuff. Huge mall so lots of place to shop. They have stores like Hollister, Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch, FCUK, Aritzia, Bebe, etc. I'm not sure about price but those are some good stores!



Also, try Sherway Gardens or Yorkdale Mall. They both have Holt Renfrew if you want to shop for designer bags, or Coach. They have that too. Those are some really good malls to shop at.

No comments:

Post a Comment