Friday, March 9, 2012

What do I need to become part of the Toronto Metropolitan Police Force. Specifically Constable?

I am only 17 and I am still in high schoo but what do I need to go through in University to become a Constable on the Toronto Police Force, what qualifications do I need coming out of high school? Should I get a university degree and then go through a police academy? I am just wondering these things.What do I need to become part of the Toronto Metropolitan Police Force. Specifically Constable?
You don't need a university degree, but the chances of getting hired are much better with one (a college degree would work as well). You should have some extra-curricular interests that involve the community as well (coaching kids, volunteering ). Go to the Metro Toronto website for specifics about the other qualifications. http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/



You don't go to police college until you are hired by a police service.What do I need to become part of the Toronto Metropolitan Police Force. Specifically Constable?
Give this lad a call:

Deputy Chief Keith Forde

Human Resources Command



Director 416-808-7870



Fax 416-808-7862

Main Number 416-808-7870



Employment Office

Job Information Hot Line 416-808-7134

Fax 416-808-7152

Main Number 416-808-7150

Staff Inspector 416-808-7150

No comments:

Post a Comment