Monday, March 12, 2012

What are some gymnastics clubs in Thornhill or downtown Toronto that offer beginner tumbling classes?

I am thirteen years old, and have decided to take some tumbling classes in order to strengthen my tumbling for cheerleading. At the moment I can do a cartwheel, handstand, and a standing backbend. I would like to learn walkovers, roundoffs, handsprings, and eventually back tucks. I am available for once a week tumbling classes on MONDAYS. Any suggestions for gymnastics clubs in Thornhill or downtown Toronto that offer beginner tumbling classes/private lessons? Reply!What are some gymnastics clubs in Thornhill or downtown Toronto that offer beginner tumbling classes?
The only one I'm familiar with in the Thornhill/Richmond Hill area would be the Richmond Hill Gymnastics Club. Give them a call, Tel. 905-884-6175. Here is the link to their website..

http://www.richmondhillgymnastics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment