Monday, March 12, 2012

How can I meet other gay teens like myself in Toronto?

I'd like to meet some other gay teens in Toronto for friendship, but more so for relationships or sexual encounters. I am 16 so I'm looking for a 15-17 year old male. I'm bisexual and looking to explore my sexual desires with another male around my age. Willing to do just about anything in bed to try it out.How can I meet other gay teens like myself in Toronto?
craigslist!!
Find out who's gay or bi at your school, then narrow down the choices to the ones you find attractive. Then start being friendly towards them. You'll get to catch one to have fun with soon enough!



Oh yeah, one more thing: know Ontario's age of consent laws!!!! Here in the US some of the authorities still can't tell the difference between gay teens having sex together and child molestation. :-PHow can I meet other gay teens like myself in Toronto?
You live in Toronto and you have to ask? Really? Sorry, just shocking. You Should search "gay youth center toronto" in google/yahoo and you should find something useful. If not look around school. Im sure you can find someone!
Have you tried this place?



http://www.the519.org/



Sound like you could meet people there, the rest is up to you.
Hold a skin flute playing contest in your backyard.
At school , or at a club

No comments:

Post a Comment