Monday, March 12, 2012

Looking for a good hardwood floor refinish contractor in the Toronto, ON area?

I am looking for a good hardwood floor refinish contractor that is reliablity, fair pricing, and has good track record of delivering professional detail-oriented work in the Greater Toronto Area. Did you hire a contractor that worth recommending? I would love to hear.Looking for a good hardwood floor refinish contractor in the Toronto, ON area?
You might want to contact Debra Gould, owner of Six Elements and the Staging Diva. I'm sure she can help you out. go to her websites:



www.sixelements.com

www.stagingdiva.comLooking for a good hardwood floor refinish contractor in the Toronto, ON area?
try heading over to kennedy flooring in mississauga. I got my stairs refinished and stained by them. they were quick, and didn't leave a mess

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment