Friday, March 9, 2012

How easy is it to find a job in Toronto Ontario?

I am an American and I would like to move to Canada during the start of the new year. I grew up in Canada and I am still considered a landed immigrant. I also have a social insurance number. I will be graduated college in December with a B.A in criminal justice. I need tips and advice as to how difficult it could be to find employment, what kind of job opportunities in the criminal justice field there are in Toronto and so on. Everything helps, thank you!How easy is it to find a job in Toronto Ontario?
There is a website called Job Bank Canada (www.jobbank.gc.ca) where you can search for jobs by city and by job field. You can also try other online sites like workopolis and kijiji to search out jobs.How easy is it to find a job in Toronto Ontario?
Right now? Employment in Toronto is not actually that great and very competitive.



Criminal Justice? - Do you want to be a police officer? You'll have to apply. Right now, it's not easy at all. Cadet Training, etc.



With a BA it wouldn't be too hard to find a job in the gov't. At an hourly rate though, nothing salary based.



If you have a good job in the States right now, I wouldn't recommend coming over here just yet.



B.

No comments:

Post a Comment