Friday, March 9, 2012

Iphone service plan after moving from toronto to hamilton?

I'm planning to buy an iphone and i need help. Because this is the first phone i'm buying, i really don't know much about how the service plan works. I currently live in toronto, and I plan to move to hamilton (same province) next year for university. If i buy my plan in toronto would i still be able to use my phone in hamilton?Iphone service plan after moving from toronto to hamilton?
If your with Rogers, Bell, Telus, or Fido, then Absolutely.



If however you are with one of these new mini-carriers like Wind, then you may not have the coverage in hamilton that you need, as well as phone number options.



Your best bet is to speak with your wireless provider, though I suspect that you shouldn't have any problem. Maybe (depending on the level of tyranny supported by your provider) a service fee for changing the address on your account, though rogers has never charged me this, and their often one of the worst two for weird charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment