Friday, March 9, 2012

I live in toronto currently divorced... I am a permanent resident in canada and my card will expire in a year'?

I live in toronto currently divorced... I am a permanent resident in canada and my card will expire in a year's time.I came into canada as dependant under my previous husband?How do I renew my resident card?I live in toronto currently divorced... I am a permanent resident in canada and my card will expire in a year'?
You can do it online or visit the immigration office at 55 St Clair av east on the 2nd floor.

They are currently processing applications received up to Feb 8th 2010 and the wait is 193 days............Best to get at it Now
Go to



http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information鈥?/a>



Apply for renewal 3 months prior to card expiration, make sure you meet the residency requirements.

You will receive you card once approved.I live in toronto currently divorced... I am a permanent resident in canada and my card will expire in a year'?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah0tiLxpiaJS_EM8quEcLYHty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100804092059AAoWneF





this will defienetly HELP !
You need to deal with Immigration directly to see about changing your status.
Go to Immigration Canada - either online or in person - and explain your change in status.
  • mediterranean recipes
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment