Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a good job opportunity for me in toronto ?

I will be immigrating to canada soon and my experiance is in logistics, planning and supply chain as well as purchasing so is there a good opportunity for me in toronto to find a job easily with a good salary?Is there a good job opportunity for me in toronto ?
Yea of course why not.All what you have to do is, just try to look for the job you really want to do through net and do all necessary things you have do,so by the time you arrived there you will just start working straight away there's no need to look round for job anymore.So you're welcome in the country and best of luck to you.Is there a good job opportunity for me in toronto ?
Go to Alberta, that is where the oppertunity really is. The only downside is the cost of living has shot up. That being said, Toronto has always been bad that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment