Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the minimum GPA from high school required to get into University of Toronto, Queens or McGill?

I want to know the GPA or grade average, as well as the amount of extra-curriculars required to get into University of Toronto, Queens, and McGill. I am taking International Baccalaureate and I am a Canadian citizen. I have a 3.5 right now at an international school and I do school plays and community service. What do I need to do to make sure I get in?What is the minimum GPA from high school required to get into University of Toronto, Queens or McGill?
It varies by program. I've included a link below from which you should be able to check out the requirements for Queen's programs. In general, it looks like a 3.5 should give you a pretty good shot at getting into most programs there.



(Besides, I always take the admission 'minimum' numbers with a grain of salt, anyways. I recently sat in on a presentation by the admission folks at my law school [from which I'm just graduating], and couldn't help but think, "Wow, I'd never have a shot at getting accepted here..." Likewise, my initial application to Queen's for my undergrad program out of high school didn't meet the apparent minimums, but I was offered admission nonetheless. I strongly suspect that many of the numbers are inflated to try to make the standards look higher, but in reality they have a certain number of positions they're aiming to fill, and they'll go as low as that requires.)
  • acura rsx
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment