Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's life like in Toronto and how difficult would it be for me and my husband to get jobs there?

I am an print art director/designer and my husband is an broadcast design/motion art director/designer. We live in NYC and want to move to Toronto.What's life like in Toronto and how difficult would it be for me and my husband to get jobs there?
Beautiful, Clean, Safe

Im not sure about the jobs you would be looking for but

below is a couple links to our Newspapers - check out the classified section.
One of the most beautiful and cosmpolitan cities in the world. Clean, safe and friendly people eh. Check with Canadian Immigrations as far as work is concerned. For Jobs- Monster.ca might have something.What's life like in Toronto and how difficult would it be for me and my husband to get jobs there?
Well we are Hollywood north, and I know people who do freelance graphic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment