Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How much would an apartment in downtown Toronto generally cost?

Sorry I can't be more specific, but on average how much would a modest, decent apartment in downtown Toronto Cost? It doesn't have to be in a ritsy area, just that I'm close enough to everything. It doesn't have to be a palace, but not complete garbage. A livable, cozy place, one bedroom. I heard they can be expensive.How much would an apartment in downtown Toronto generally cost?
It really depends on what part of "downtown" you mean. At the least I would say in the mid 1000s but it can get pretty expensive!
Hah omg Lmao Your avatar made me laugh so hard...I just wanna say that (:How much would an apartment in downtown Toronto generally cost?
as far as i know, it would cost you around $1500 and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment