Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the closest city to Toronto that is the most like Forks, Washington?

I live near Toronto and I want to know what Forks, Washington is like, like from the book. Any suggestions as to where I should go?What is the closest city to Toronto that is the most like Forks, Washington?
It's one of your typical heteronormative towns with roads, gas stations and a total lack of diversion to make one forget that they're living in Washington, you'll, therefore, be likely to find the exact same thing if you go to Hanover, Ontario. Though, I don't see why you'd want to follow the characters of a 2nd rate novel anyway.
LOL.

Well, if your looking for somewhere around Toronto the weather is all generally the same... so you'd basically have to go out to Vancouver to try and find a place.

Why don't you try googleing Forks and then you'll be able to see what it looks like. Stephanie Meyer's website has tons of links and pictures of forks.What is the closest city to Toronto that is the most like Forks, Washington?
Sorry, I don't know :S



But I just wanted to mention ..

don't go to Estevan, Saskatchewan because that's the sunniest place in Canada (or so I've heard)
hoping to find your Edward Cullen there? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment