Friday, February 24, 2012

What is a good Internet Provider in the toronto area?

I am moving to the Toronto area, most likely Oak-ville/Burlington or Hamilton. And i am looking for a GOOD and CHEAP ISP. I am trying to find one with that offers 12Mbps with around 100GB monthly usage. I looked at bell but their monthly usage were to low. Rogers is decent but my last resort. Any other good ISPs in the toronto region?What is a good Internet Provider in the toronto area?
Bell is cheap but it's okay, my cousin has problems with it sometimes. But if you're looking for a good provider Rogers is pretty good but can be a bit expensive.What is a good Internet Provider in the toronto area?
Rogers is expensive! With Bell you have to sign up for 1 year and they usually adds fees within the year to up the price. I am with Bell right now but I will be leaving because they up my wireless adapter twice in one year. I am now hunting for a couple that keep their word. Rogers %26amp; Bell are same

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment