Friday, February 24, 2012

What is the best way to be notified of air deals to Toronto or Buffalo from Los Angeles?

I live in Los Angeles and Travel a lot to Toronto. I am looking for travel agents or online companies to email me when great deals are available. Does anyone know how I could sign up for such a thing?What is the best way to be notified of air deals to Toronto or Buffalo from Los Angeles?
Hello,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a travel agent. You could log on to my website and sign up and have travel deals and steals emailed to your inbox. Log on to http://www.cassandralanetravel.org and scroll to the bottom right, you will see a box that says "Deals %26amp; Steals Newsletter", enter your first/last name and your email address and click the "Submit" button, and you're all set.What is the best way to be notified of air deals to Toronto or Buffalo from Los Angeles?
try this site



http://indianairfares.com



part of Asian Airfares Group

No comments:

Post a Comment