Friday, February 24, 2012

What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?

I'm looking for something to do this summer in Toronto. Are there any fun volunteer groups for people my age? Any clubs or classes? Any type of paid work? I don't really know what I want to do so I would like suggestions so that I could choose something. I'm looking for something to take up the rest of summer and to keep me occupied. I'd like something that would allow me to meet a lot of people my age, have fun and be busy!

Thanks for any suggestions!What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?
The official federal job search engine www.jobbank.gc.ca often has temporary summer jobs, you can try to find something for you.
There's a scholarship program in my state, and you need over 75 volunteer hours, so this summer I'm volunteering at an animal shelter with my friend! It's been really fun so far!! I've met quite a few new people, and a bunch are high school students working for the same scholarship hours! Maybe get a normal job, so you could get paid?! Work at a restaurant, store in the mall, cashier at the grocery store, or find unique jobs that not EVERY other teenager has!What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?
Maybe you can hang out with me! :D
Maybe go to an all girls soccer academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment