Friday, February 24, 2012

How long does it take to get from Toronto to Quebec City?

Hey, I was just wondering how long the drive in a van is from Toronto to Quebec City? I already know it's going to take about 1 and a half hours to get from where I live to Toronto.



Well, I'm going to see a Tokio Hotel cocert at the Balloon fest in Quebec City, so I'm looking forward to it, but my dad needs to know how long this would take.



Thanks!How long does it take to get from Toronto to Quebec City?
According to Yahoo! Maps, about 8 hours.



http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?q1=t鈥?/a>
it took me something like 8 to ten hours to get to montreal and at least two hours of straight driving to get to quebec city...to bad though! wasn't tokyo hotel just here?How long does it take to get from Toronto to Quebec City?
Eight hours from Toronto.
It takes around 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment