Friday, February 24, 2012

How much would utilities be in a small one bedroom apartment in Toronto?

I'm considering moving into a one bedroom apartment downtown Toronto, but the ones I'm interested in don't come with utilities. Roughly speaking, how much would utilities be on average? I know it depends on the person, but obviously I would be a little bit more cautious in terms of my use of electricity and heat so use wouldn't be too extensive.



I've heard that it should cost roughly 80 dollars a month or more.



Thanks for all of the advice!How much would utilities be in a small one bedroom apartment in Toronto?
Estimating the utility bill for one bedroom apartment will be much easy if you mention the appliances you have. But mostly it range 80 to 100 dollars a month. But this can still be reduces if you know how to save electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment