Friday, February 24, 2012

What mark do you have to have to get to university of Toronto?

I am currently in grade ten in every subject I have a mark from 80% to 95% but since my first language is not English I have 72%, I am planning to go to University of Toronto to major there in business. What mark should I have in English, I am nervous?What mark do you have to have to get to university of Toronto?
As long as your TOTAL combined average is over 80%, you should be fine. You just need a 70% in English. But your other marks are definitely have to going to be high to make up for that 70.

Also, when you apply to university, you apply using applications on OUAC (google it). There's a section where you can mention that English isn't your first language. That should help in some way.

Hope this helps,
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment