Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I take the train from Toronto to Vancouver for my vacation?

I was thinking of taking the train to Vancouver from Toronto. Anyone knows what rail I should take if I want to do it as vacation and enjoy the scenary and my way to Vancouver? I dont want to spend too much money.How can I take the train from Toronto to Vancouver for my vacation?
VIA Rail's "The Canadian" train route from Toronto to Vancouver offers your best bet. You can learn more about that service by clicking here:

http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/rockies-鈥?/a>



I hope this helps.How can I take the train from Toronto to Vancouver for my vacation?
Via Rail is the only game in town - it's going to take several days, but it's a wonderful trip andyou will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment