Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How long does it take to renew a philippine passport in toronto?

okay so here's the thing we will be leaving for our trip in about 5 and a half weeks and my husband still needs to renew his passport....how long will it take to renew it through the philippine consulate general in toronto? and what will we need ?How long does it take to renew a philippine passport in toronto?
Last time I checked, it took a month to renew a passport since they had to send it to Manila since the implementation of the machine readable passport. But that was then, I am not sure how long it would take. Better call them up. Links provided.**How long does it take to renew a philippine passport in toronto?
I just renewed mine there and it took about 7 weeks......this is because the passports are issued in Manila.



For your photo, pls make sue you are wearing a collared shirt. My application got sent back because in my original passport photo, I was just wearing a regular t-shirt (which I think is a stupid requirement).

No comments:

Post a Comment