Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's the best scenic and interesting driving route from Toronto to Dallas?

I'm planning to drive from Toronto to Dallas with my wife and 2 kids during Christmas vacation and then drive back after staying at Dallas for a few days. We plan to take about 3 days (each way) for travelling so that we can see a lot during the trip. We would be entering USA through either Buffalo or Detroit. What would be the most scenic routes that would also have some interesting places to pass through or stop by? Please suggest at least 2 routes so that we can take a different route returning. What's the best scenic and interesting driving route from Toronto to Dallas?
Use the AAA website. They list points of interest along the way, so you can customize your trip. Here's their link:

http://www.aaa-texas.com/travel/autotrav鈥?/a>



I live in the Dallas area, but haven't come close to your drive so I don't have suggestions from my experience. Hope the AAA site helps. It's helped me on other trips I've planned.
I would go straight south from Toronto all the way to I-40. Take I-40 West to North Little Rock, Arkansas then the last 330 miles on I-30 to Dallas. What's the best scenic and interesting driving route from Toronto to Dallas?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment