Friday, February 24, 2012

How to get in to casual relationships in Toronto/Canada?

Hi.



I am planning on moving to Toronto, Canada in about a month. As I don't know many people there - I was wondering how you can meet/date girls over there in Toronto/Canada. And (with all due respect to women) I am not looking for anything serious right now - looking for something casual.How to get in to casual relationships in Toronto/Canada?
POF: plentyoffish.com has tons of Torontoians looking for flings, marriage and everything in between. Or just wander around the clubbing district (Richmond and Peter streets).
any place where it give you the chance to socially interact with women, whether it be at work, school, library etc etc..



clubs are the worst place to meet partners FYIHow to get in to casual relationships in Toronto/Canada?
Try craiglists or kijiji... I frequent that site all the time...
Do you have all your documents, visa etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment