Friday, February 24, 2012

What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?

I'm looking for something to do this summer in Toronto. Are there any fun volunteer groups for people my age? Any clubs or classes? Any type of paid work? I don't really know what I want to do so I would like suggestions so that I could choose something. I'm looking for something to take up the rest of summer and to keep me occupied. I'd like something that would allow me to meet a lot of people my age, have fun and be busy!

Thanks for any suggestions!What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?
I usually just get the pass and go check the city out.



1.You have to check out cherry Beach/docks. You can take the 72 bus on ttc to get there.



2.Tommy thompson park is awesome.



3. Walk along the board walk on front street and try a souvlaki they have.



4. You can go to the ontario science center.



5. You can check out the toronto zoo or go chill at parks near there.



6. You can go to the CN tower or watch the blue jays at the rogers center.



7. You can go hang out at cork town or go check out the distillery distract.



Maybe you can volunteer for sick kids?
-Go to a few tourist attractions (the zoo, a Blue Jays game, Wonderland etc).



-Go find some bargains in Kensington Market.



-Go see some of the free big events in Toronto (Carabana, Taste of the Danforth) there's usually something going on every weekend.



-Volunteer at some old folks home or shelter.What is something that a 17-year old girl can do in Toronto during the summer?
Come to Clearwater Beach, Florida and work on your tan ... meet the sun tan oil sales guys at Pier 60, take a ride on the Red Pirate Ship, Perhaps Para-sail along the white sand beach ......



Sheppard's water side restaurant ... tie up the boat in the sand and come on up for a bite .... chill and watch the sunset on Clearwater Pass......



Relax . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment